Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy 4th Of July - Happy Independent's Day!!

This morning was a sleep in day. Once we got moving, we cleaned the house to get it ready for our bowling partners to come over. We had everything cleaned and ready.

While we waiting on them (between cleaning), I worked on my cross stitching. I wanted to get it so I could roll it again. I worked on the July part as well.


This was yesterdays part I worked on.


I was able to get the area to the left of the dog, and then get working in the right corner. Once I had that part done, I could roll it again. It's really coming along. I was happy to see most of the left side getting done. I still have more to do, but I needed to work on July's with June's to get it to work right. I' happy to say the stitching under the crown came out. Now I can get working on the leafy area there. I've gotten a start on it anyway. 

Our bowling partners arrived as I was getting to the border. We had a good time. Between eating and playing games, it was a blast.  I won the last game. (I'm happy!)

Since Patrick and they had to go to work in the morning we called it a day at 8:30 pm. Our neighbors are blowing off fireworks and it's going to be a loud night. I feel for those who have to work in the morning with staying up till all hours with the fireworks. 

I hope you had an awesome 4th! Bless this country of ours! May we continue to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...