Monday, July 30, 2018

Morning Meeting - Busy Day

Today was busier than I planned, but we all seem to plan days like that. At first it's only a meeting day, and as the day goes on, it seems to have other things added to it.

I started out by going to our BFF Brazilian embroidery meeting. We had a good show this time. We ended up with two different tables of members. So, we all didn't get to spend time with everyone. It just seemed to be with friends we sat with. I left early (only half hour). But before I left, we all agreed that we would have our meetings on the first and third Mondays of the month. Pat wanted to have a break every once in awhile. Then they all agreed to cancel our June meetings. I'm not too thrilled about that, but we tend to work around Pat.


I worked on my Three Wishes piece. I found I did the flowers different then the instructions, but I really like the way mine came out. I need more beads for the other flowers though.

When I left early, I checked with mom to see what she wanted for lunch. We decided to do Subway. So, I stopped and got us lunch. I cut the half piece in half and left the other half with mom. We both ate the quarter pieces. Then I hooked up to her Netflix. I also helped her save money on her phone bill.


Mom was working on her border. Once this is done, then she's done with the quilt! She'll be doing the binding by the end of the week I bet!

Then I came home. I tried to get the Netflix to work on our TV but it's just a little older than it should be. I'm going to pick up a "chromecase" for my TV and then I'll be able to get Netflix on it. I'm excited because there are shows on there I really want to see. I can get it on my laptop, so I'm happy!

I worked on my cross stitching. I didn't get a lot done but I was able to work on it today. It turned out great. I found I had a couple colors off, but I don't think anyone but me will know the difference.

Cherry and I walked and I was able to get my 7000 steps in. So, I'm happy. But when we walk later at night, the day is gone and I don't get to work more on my cross stitching. Oh, well. Life is still good! It keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...