Thursday, July 12, 2018

One Of Those LAZY Dayx!

Okay, I know we all have those days. You know what I'm talking about. Those days you don't feel like doing much at all. So we sit and watch TV or play games. We don't feel like doing much else. Well, today was my day. I didn't feel like doing ANYTHING!

So, I played a game, then Cherry called to say she was ready to walk at 10 am. So, we walked, and ran into one of our neighbors. That took time too. After that we were back to walking but didn't get all 4 laps in, only 3 1/2 laps.

I watched "Perry Mason" and then took the time to take out the cross stitching I did yesterday.


Phil stopped by, so put it aside for awhile.



I got this far. Then I called it quits.

It's way too hot around here! I took all my clothes off and put on shorts and a T-shirt. Still way too hot today.


Sophie is starting to get comfortable around the house. She was hiding in the spring boards of the mattress last night and this morning. I finally got her out of there. She's spending the evening with us.

Tomorrow is another day! Hopefully a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...