Friday, July 13, 2018

Quilting With Friends....A Good Day!

This morning I was up early so I could leave early, but that didn't work out so well. When has my life worked out so lucky? I have good days and bad, and the good news is, this was a good day.

Sophie was under the bed this morning. I was going to try and leave early but then Patrick got up and went into the bathroom before I could to get ready to leave. Waited on him. lol  I put food out for Sophie.

Headed over to Walmart to get some food and clippers for Sophie before heading to moms. While I was there, I went looking for a collar as well. Really didn't like the collar they gave us. I'm temped to go buy some and take them to the Shelter to gave our. I really like the ones that pull apart.

Got to moms by 9:30 and everyone was already there. We sat and quilted as well as chatted. I love what Hieldi is doing with the P3 Designs quilt - the one with the octopus. She's close to being done.


I made it to another corner. So, now I have two corners that's I'm working off. It's coming along faster than I thought. I got a lot of quilting in today. I almost want to go over to moms and quilt some more. I can wait. Maybe I'll go over next week to just sit and quilt with her. We need to add black to the quilt she's working. Plus we need to get back to the Hawaiian quilts we started when dad first went into the hospital.

Patrick came over to work on moms taxes. They have them ready to go. Poor guy wasn't feeling good. Think the heat got to him. Took him a couple hours to get back to "normal."

Came home and got Sophie out from under the bed Fed her and we spend a good hour in the chair together. I was thinking I needed to have something in my hands to work on. Patrick offered to get something for me, but I told him it would be too "complicated." I was thinking of how he would have to get the project as well as pull out the thread, make sure it was the right one, and dthen anything else I would need. Oh, well.

At least today was a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...