Thursday, July 19, 2018

Three Is A Charm! Ripping Out My Work!

Today was another one of those days. I enjoyed the morning with Sophie. She was a kick today.


She wanted her TLC this morning.


So, we enjoyed each other a good amount of time.

It was time to go get my "crown" put on my tooth. Not happy about that. It was put on, but I'm a little sore. Trouble is I can't tell if it's too high or not because I don't have other teeth next to it to figure out. It makes things interesting when it comes to eating. Oh, well.

Came home after that. Then I got my shows going and worked on my cross stitching.


I was so happy to get moving on "Summer!" Trouble was, I guess I was so excited about working on it, that I screwed up! Not just once, but 3 TIMES!! I took out "UM" 3 times. I knew what I did wrong the first time, but I didn't pay attention when I put the stitches back in. I didn't do the 1/2 stitch spot the second time - I just moved over 2 instead of 1. Out it came both times! UGH!

So, I worked on this piece all afternoon and only have this much to show for it.


I really need to work on getting this done. I really at having to take all this out - again.

Not sure I can say today was a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...