Monday, July 2, 2018

What A Day....All To Myself


Today was supposed to be our BE meeting day.....but we cancelled last night. I would have loved to have had everyone here today, but as it turned out, all but 4 of us couldn't make it. One was a maybe, and the other one was coming all the way from Ocean Shores. I really didn't want to find out this morning that only 2 of us would be here.

Since I didn't have to get ready for Embroiderers, I was able to go and take a walk with Cherrill. We had a long walk. We ran into one of our neighbors and chatted for awhile, then started walking again. I stopped and had tea with her, so by the time I got home it was noon. Funny how the time flies.

Got home and got my laundry going as well as getting some of the computer room picked up. Not a lot, but I did get some of it put away. I almost got started on genealogy again but decided I better not. I'll do some of it later tonight.

I turned on the TV and started watching "Vera" and "Perry Mason." I was enjoying my time! I worked on my cross stitching.


I'm happy to say, I'm getting caught up. I will start working on this months stuff after I have the right side done. Then I can do them both at the same time. That will make it a little quicker. I'm really happy with the look. I just don't know if one can see the design from a distance. We'll have to see when I'm done.

Tomorrow I'm off to deliver my QOV quilt. Then I'll see how things go later, with getting back to working on them.

The serger class is being offered again in Oct. I'm seriously thinking of taking it. I need to thread my machine again. Not looking forward to that. But we have to have it threaded to take the class. I'm going to try and get it threaded soon.

Today was a good day. I am still working on my WIPs, even though I haven't had the chance to work on the other WIPs that I have. I'm going to get back to them soon, as I really want to get this one done for this month.

What a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...