Sunday, July 22, 2018

What Is It About Biking.....

This morning Patrick woke and decided we would go biking. On top of that we needed to go shopping, and I needed to get my blueberries picked. It was going to be an interesting day!

So, we headed over to Tenino WA where the bike trail starts (or ends depending on where your going). We had the bikes loaded in the van. It was time to get ready and take off.....It started out as usually because I haven't been biking in a year. It was hard to get the legs going. I did pretty good. We did have to stop about 4 times because of my breathing. I worked through it. We biked 13 miles. Didn't quit get the full 17 miles in, but I did halfway pretty good considering I've been having issue with my breathing. We made it back and I got off the bike. Wanted to walk to the restroom. That was WEIRD! I couldn't believe I was walking like a stick up my butt! I could hardly move and my legs were so wobbly! It took some time to remember how to walk straight!! Way too funny!

We stopped and picked a few things up at the grocery store. Then headed home.

Came home and I was still feeling weird with the breathing. So, I sat down and worked on my cross stitching.


I was able to finish up the letters. I'm trying to decide if I want to go ahead and work on the stuff under the letters (which isn't that much) or just wait till the next one comes in Aug. I might just finish that area were my thread is, and then call it good. It's easier to do a piece with all the cross stitch showing then it is just doing a few stitches.

I then went outside and spent an hour picking blueberries. I had picked a few when we got home and decided to wait to pick the rest of them tonight. It was still hot outside. Poor Sophie stayed in the bedroom in the coolest part of the room.

I'm working on getting more stuff done. I've got a few things I want to do, and I'm starting to get back into doing too much at once. I keep thinking of what I want to do, and there are 3 different things that I'm thinking about....not good!!

This week I'm having to go to Thurston Country Fair to help set up the quilts. Then next week, I'm helping work it (4-7 pm). Should be interesting! Almost wish I hadn't signed up, but I wanted to do something.

Life is good, and I'm still working on being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...