Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Day Of Catching Up

Today I enjoyed being able to sleep in. I'm not looking forward to Thursday. Maybe that's why I want to stay home for awhile. I'm not really in the mood to chat with friends right now. I tend to want to be alone at times.

At least I do have Sophie to enjoy!


She wanted to sit with me part of the day. I actually enjoyed it. BUT when it started getting hot, I would have rather she went back on the floor. She has her TLC moments.


Right now she's waiting on Patrick to shine the lazer light for her to play with.

I enjoyed a few English TV shows, and worked on my cross stitching.


I got a lot more done. I accidentally brought the left side all the way to the bottom, so had to take some of it out again. I'm back on track,. I like how it's coming along. I don't have a lot more to do, to have this month's done. Then I can get back to the other cross stitch I was working on.

We're watching the "Great British Baking Show" and I'm really wanting to make some of this stuff! It looks awesome!

I'm keeping busy getting laundry done, and getting caught up on my cross stitching as well as the house. It's looking up!

I hope you had a great day and were Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...