Wednesday, August 8, 2018

And I Thought It Was Hot In Chehalis!

Today was a relaxing day. Just here to help when needed. The air conditioning is on and I didn't notice it was hot outside.

I worked on my crossstitching.


I'm getting quiet a bit done! I started on the sewing machine then went to work on the threads. I need to get back home to be able to work on the circle by the machine. I need to get the color darker. That way I can see what colors go were. This is a colored chart. Not my favorite.

We went out to get supper and the temperature was 103 degrees. It's not near as bad as Chehalis at this temperature. This is drier and is more like the sun coming through. Chehalis is a lot more casp-able. Not my favorite. At least I can handle it here. Trouble is, we will probably be going hom3in this! Tomorrow they are expecting 109 degrees. UGH!

Keeping Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...