Monday, August 6, 2018

Enjoying A Visit In Clarkston

We arrived in Clarkston yesterday, so no stitching got done. It was a long drive. Katt was waiting on us. We spent the evening going out to eat and a movie.

This morning we were up bright and early to take Katt to tbe hospital for surgery. We spent about 7 hours there.


I was able to work on my "Three Wishes" and get a lot done one it. I'm starting to run out of beads. I realky like the way this is turning out.

Came back to Katt's and watched TV while stitching.


 I got in a few more stitches. This is coming along nicely. I think I lost my needle minder but will check at home first.


Harley is her usual self. 

So while visiting Katt, I can still be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!


No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...