Saturday, August 11, 2018

Two Days Of Mostly Traveling!

It's been an interesting 2 days. Between coming home and going to pick my brother up in Portland, it seems like we spend most of our time in the car.

We left Clarkston yesterday when it was 98 degrees and climbing. It was supposed to reach 114 degrees by the afternoon. Katt is doing good with her foot and resting. So, didn't feel to bad about leaving her.


We took a different way and had a better view of the wind mills.


And of course I had to make a stop at the first rest stop! lol



We finally made it home at about 4:30 pm. W had stopped and picked up some peaches before leaving Naches, WA. They have a farm right there. We've been enjoying the peaches since we got back.

Sophie missed us. She was running around and having a good old time. Then she would sit with me for a while.

We had an early night of it, because we had to meet my brother in Portland at 8 am.

This morning we were in Portland on time. Brother Patrick had arrived early and ended up waiting 10 mins for us. Then we went to get his car. He was buying another car from someone just outside of Portland. They had an awesome home and a few cars. It was really pretty where we were.

Then we headed back home. Stopped and picked mom up and went to Olympia to buy her a new stove and microwave. It went really quick. Was surprised she found what she wanted so fast.

Came home and watched a few shows. Enjoyed the rest of the evening with Sophie. We did have to stop and get some groceries because we were out.


I wa able to get a few more stitches in on the SAL I'm working on. I worked on this both days. I have been doing pretty good with my cross stitching lately. At least this is getting close to being done for the month and then I'm back to the Stitcher's Sampler that I was working on.

How was your day today? Would love to hear what your up to.

Best wishes, and stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...