Sunday, September 9, 2018

A Day of Bowling!

This morning I was up early and was able to play a few games before going to meet up with Kim.

Picked Kim up just off the freeway, and we headed down to Longview. We talked about her dad and my mom. It was a quick trip actually with just chatting about this and that. We arrived at Longview a little early because of the meeting before Travel League bowling. Our team was the only one team that had another team to bowl. The other three teams had vacant or the other team pre-bowled. So, we took longer to get done. I bowled a 148, 135, 165 leaving me with a 149 average - grrrr. I couldn't bowl worth my salt!! It too me a while to figure out what I needed to do. Then funny part, is that all 5 of us were very close is not bowling worth spit! So, when we meet next month, I'll be the first to bowl (lowest average), Theresa will be under me, (we are usually 3rd and 4th), Kim will be 3rd and she's usually last. So, we are really mucking up the schedule. We all just laughed! I did win two of my games I believe.

Came home and tried to get a few of my games caught up. Then it was off to Fairway Bowling lanes.

I didn't bowl any better!! I got a 130, 203, 148 - So, I could bowl good, but I mucked it up with two games in the toilet! Too funny. Kim said she bowled worse than me. lol - Neither one of us could bowl tonight any better than this morning. At least I got a 203 game.

So, no crafts today. I'll work on it tomorrow That will be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...