Monday, September 17, 2018

A Day Of Brazilian Embroidery, Baking, And Beading

Today I was up on time. I wanted to get my sourdough bread kneaded. I also wanted to add roasted garlic to the dough. So, I was busy working on the dough. Once that was done, I was out the door to our meeting.

I arrived right after Pat. She and I were laughing about how we seem to be the "die hards" that show up every time. It wasn't too long after I arrived that the other 4 arrived. It was good to see Jeannette. She's a kick. Bev was there but Sandy couldn't make it because she was canning tuna.


I finished the final flower set. I was so happy to get that done. I'm not as happy with this one, it's a little on the fat side.

Came home and worked on baking. I got my bread in the oven. Then I got laundry going. Once I stopped and took some time to myself.

Then I pulled out a really good recipe and made it.


Love this. It was chocolaty and yummy!! I'm going to make more of this!!

Then I went back to working on my "Three Wishes" piece.

I got the beading going, and now I have the beading on the right side (just out of view). It's coming along nicely. My next step will be the base of the pot. I'm looking forward to getting that going as well. I may get this done yet!

Keeping up with my crafts - enjoying being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...