Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Decided To Stay Home

Today I was up early. Sophie and I just laid on the bed and I played on the tablet.

Once I got started, I worked on the laundry. Then I started working on the computer. I was having "issues" with the computer and decided to clean it.....well, we all know how that went.....3 hours later, I could get back to using my computer.

So, while it was cleaning, I was stitching.

I was able to get all but 3 of the flower sets done. I really like the way it came out. At times, I didn't think it looked right, but I waited and looked later. I love the way it came out.


Got a box from Amazon today. Sophie had to check it out. She kept playing with the box. In - Out - In - Out. It was like watching a kid play.


Then she had to sit behind me while I worked on my stitching.

Off to bowling tonight. It felt good tonight. I bowled really good, 188, 205, 171. That got my average - for Wednesdays - a 183. I love that. A good 20 pins better than my Sunday night bowling. Patrick beat me by 1 pin total. UGH

Tomorrow I'll be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...