Monday, September 10, 2018

Getting Caught Up.......

This morning I was up shortly after Patrick left. I had a phone call. I called the number back and it sounded like a kid - so guessing they dialed the wrong number and he/she was calling his/her parents. Wasn't too thrilled to get a call that early but all's good.

 I called Faye about going to the Museum tomorrow to see if we can get a group for QOV in there. That way we won't have to go 45 mins once a month to a meeting. Plus we can get more personal down here. The group up there was getting too involved in group projects and not individual. I need to get back to sewing again. I'll have to try that this weekend, if Patrick doesn't have a ton of stuff for me to do or go.

This week is a quiet week - or so I thought. I do have our meeting on Thursday were we will be donating the quilt to the Museum. I'm looking forward to that.

I got caught up on my laundry...finally.


I worked on this, and then realized I was a stitch off, so I ended up taking it out. Guess I don't know how to count to 4! I couldn't believe it was that hard to try and count to 4 and not 5. Oh, well, out came the frog to rip out all the stitches. At least the floss was still good, so I could reuse it.


So, I fixed that and got a lot done. I worked on the bottom part, and got the "summer" area almost done. I have another piece to add to it, and then that is done. I found a few stitches missing in a couple areas and then I got moving on the newer stitches. It's looking awesome. I really like how easy it is and how fast it goes. Of course, Sophie had to come and sit in my lap, so I had to take a little break to give her TLC. She seems to want to be in my lap when I pull out my cross stitch to work on. This piece is in a bigger frame, so it is harder to put her under it. Oh, well. Love my cat!! And my cross stitching!!

Patrick had a City Counsel meeting today, so he came home later. I was able to get more done, so I was happy! (Just don't tell him that!)

This keeps me going and Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...