Friday, September 28, 2018

Have You Had A Day Of Not Finding Things? I DID

This morning I enjoyed the chance to sleep in. Trouble was, I couldn't sleep in. Sophie came charging into the room and meowing at me. Guess she expected me to get up.

I got moving on getting the kitchen floor mopped. Sophie had to watch me sweep and mop the floor. Guess she saw something to go after. Who knows. About that time mom called. She wanted to know what I was going to do today. Told her I was going to work on that box I have downstairs. She said she wanted to come over and cut out blocks for QOV. I told her that would be fine.

So, while I was waiting on mom to come, I decided to try and clean up my mess.


Back to another mess. The box of QOV fabrics and the box of cross stitch fabrics. I did post a few on Instagram, but I'm thinking I'm going to post them on eBay instead. I have way too much to be doing on Instagram, and I don't know if anyone really wants them. This way I can try and sell them on eBay and see what happens. Most of the stuff is Zweigart fabrics too.

Mom showed up with Daisy. Sophie had her noise out of joint. Oh, well.


Mom pulled out the half square triangles that I had, and had me put them together. Then she cut out some strips to go around them.


We got 9 blocks out of them. I'm going to put a 4" sashing between them. Then I'm going to use some Coast Guard fabric that I have. I know it will only go to a Coast Guard Vet, but I'll at least have one done.  I may work on that this coming week. Might not, now that I remembered I have QOV on both Tuesday and Wednesday this week. It's going to be a busy week. I'll try and slow it down some.

After mom left, I worked on some of the fabrics down there again. I cleaned up the QOV fabrics, and looked up to see Sophie.


Really didn't want that to happen. So, I'll have to pay more attention to her getting down there on the fabrics. Think she was getting back at me for letting Daisy come over.

I seriously need to put some of that fabric on eBay. I don't know what I would do with it all. If I can get my money back out of it, then I'll be happy.

After Patrick got home I sat down to work on my cross stitch and my scissor where not there. I couldn't find them. Patrick even helped me look. So, I thought I could go and get my other pair, that I haven't seen in awhile, and couldn't find them either. Now I have two pairs of scissor MIA. My best ones, and they are gone. Patrick was helping me look, for over a half hour! Still not scissors.  I hate the thought of having to buy two more pairs of scissors, or even three, but I may have to do that. Not my day. Mom asked about something, and it took me 20 minutes to find what she wanted. Not my day......ugh.



I did get more done on my cross stitch, so that's a good thing.

At least I was (pretty much) Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching


No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...