Monday, September 3, 2018

Movie Day

Today I was able to sleep in, after I made Patrick shut his phone off. He has reminders on Monday that start at 7 am! He sets it for his meetings on Monday. He didn't want to go shut if off, but I told him before he came back to bed to go shut it off.

After enjoying sleeping in, I was up and ready to go. We went to the movie "Stinking Rich Asians." I saw JoAnn from quilting there too! It was really good  A love story, and there were only 2 guys in the theater! lol


When I got home and after I got the laundry going again, I started back on the cross stitching. I'm now at the corner, and I want to work off the corner to get back to my stair step method. It will be hard to do, but I'm going to try. May get the bottom done yet! I need to get back to the 4 Seasons, and get that done for the next months piece. I may put this away for a little bit and work on the 4 Seasons.

So, today was a quiet day but good day We took a drive through the country on the way back from the movie.

Keeping my head up and still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...