Sunday, September 2, 2018

Spent The Day With Mom At Our House

Today I really, really, wanted to sleep in. I got to for a little bit....and then the phone dings with a text!!! Oh, and more came as the time went on.  Which means I needed to get up. Annndddd I really wanted to sleep.

I was up and getting a few things picked up. I noticed the house was really looking bad and mom was coming over. So, I started laundry and got a few things done. Then I worked on the Danish Pastries.


I forgot to take a photo after they came out of the oven. This is 2 of the ones that didn't get eaten. lol I made cream and put a tablespoon of Patrick's blackberry jam in it. It turned out good. I need to refine my craft, but I'm going to work on.

Mom was over. She got her around 1 pm. We watched movies, had supper and enjoyed the day. I worked on my cross stitching.


I got a lot of the quilt done - which I just realized is not showing in this picture. Too funny! Anyway, I got a lot done on the left side of this photo. I'll just have to pay more attention when I take a photo again.

I did print out the Sept piece on my "4 Seasons" piece. I will work on that later this week. Really want to get more done on this piece.

Sophie and Daisy just stared at each other when Daisy came over. It was really funny, Sophie got her back up and Daisy went to hide behind mom. They kept an eye on each other but didn't get close. So, when mom and Daisy left, Sophie sniffed everywhere Daisy walked. Sophie is a little miffed at us right now, she hasn't been wanting to sit with us. It's really comical.

Tomorrow is another day, and I'm looking forward to working on my being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...