Sunday, September 23, 2018

What A Day!

Sophie woke me up around 7:30 am. Guess she didn't want us sleeping in today. She's so used to Patrick being up at 6:30 am that she figured he must be late, I guess. So, I got up and she didn't have much to do with me!

I worked on my games. Then Patrick went out and picked his grapes. I made him wait before he started cooking the grapes for his juice. I made fudge, because Patrick was hungry for it. Chances are it will be all gone by this Thursday, if that. I'll have to think of something to make for dessert later. Not sure what I want to make......

Then I cleaned up my Brazilian embroidery "stuff" from the "Three Wishes." 


It's FINISHED!! So, I put my floss and beads away. I then went looking for the next piece I want to work on. I pulled out a rose, but I'm almost thinking I'm going to go get my Poppies instead. I'll think about this. 


Sophie was more interested in what was outside. 

I then spent the afternoon working on my family history. I was trying to figure out if a couple of the "ALLEN" children were adopted. It doesn't look like it. I looks like they were step children. I even fixed a few things on Findagrave. I asked for a couple people to take care of in my care. I need to add my dad's cousin to Findagrave here pretty soon. Not sure were he will be buried. 

Then we went bowling......I actually bowled tonight!! I bowled a 200, 183, 196!! That was a good night. AND we won 3 games with missing Nick! The other team was one short as well, so we were done early. Patrick didn't bowl so good. He bowled a 182, 160, 160, so his average dropped 4 pins to 191. Mine went up 7 pins to 168. I'm a little happier about that. 

All in all, I'm staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...