Monday, October 1, 2018

A Day Of Baking And Stitching

This morning I enjoyed being able to sleep in - which I actually did! I didn't get moving till around 10 am this morning. The rest of the week will be a little different. 

Once I did get moving, I started working on my ciabatta bread. I'm so in love with that stuff! My bread baking is getting to be really, really good lately. 


I made a few for sandwiches. We actually had sandwiches for supper. Then Patrick goes and eats one of my sandwich rolls for his jam! Which means the roll ended up going in the freezer for next time. Bet that roll that's out there will be gone tomorrow and I won't have it for breakfast. 


I was working on this piece while watching TV and waiting on laundry and baking. I had to work on the sourdough as well. I did get more done on this piece. 

After supper I worked on some peanut butter cookies with choc chips. They turned out awesome. I could have eat the whole batch!


Teri came over to get a roll of ciabatta and I gave her a few cookies. Patrick bagged them before I cold take a picture. They are really good. It was good to see Teri. They brought me some bread flour for all the bread I've been giving them. It's awesome. Patrick was saying I'm a good to my neighbors. That's something I learned to be growing up. Dad would always welcome neighbors or help them out. 

After all that, I got back to working on my cross stitching. 


As soon as I'm done here, I'm heading to the website to get Octobers SAL. Then I can get part 10 done. I have so much I need to get back to. 

I'm waiting to see how the stuff goes that I posted. I am working with a gal in the UK to take a piece off my hands. 

So, I'm still staying up on things and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...