Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Full Day Of Bowling

I was up and running today. Patrick took me to the "check point" where Theresa picked up three of us. Then we stopped and picked up one more bowler at Spiffy's. We were on our way. Not sure I'm crazy about Theresa's driving, but I did okay. She gets just a little too close to trucks before she passes.

We arrived at St. Helen's OR about 20 mins before it was time to bowl. Our Secretary was a little late, which made it okay. Then we started bowling - but the lanes were having issues. So we would stop every once in awhile and wait. I bowled a 155, 187, 161. At least my average went up. I was the top bowler on our team, as I had the lowest average. Afterward we were ready to go but Ginny went to the bathroom.....we waited 20 mins. I finally went to see if she was there, and she was standing there talking to another bowler. We were then on the road. Theresa stopped at Burger King in Longview. We were able to get something to eat at 3:30 pm. Once we were done, we went out to the car to find Ginny didn't close the van door. It was wide open. Again, Ginny was missing, and the next thing we knew she was chatting with some guy that was hitting on her. That was another 5 min wait on her. Back on the road and Ginny asked Theresa if she could drop her off at her house. We ended up doing a detour to Mary's Corner to drop her off. That added another 15 mins to Patrick's waiting on me. We finally got back to the pick up point. Patrick was in a hurry to get home because he had boiling water on the stove. He was freaking out that the water and stove were going to burn down the house. Got home and there was 1" left in the pot. So, filled it up and made noodles for Patrick. (This is 4:45 pm now). We were able to get a couple things done, and he got to eat supper. Then we were out the door.

We arrived at Fairway in Centralia. There we bowled another 3 games. We won all 4, with Bailey bowling a 601. I bowled a 182, 202, 163. So I was happy with that. My day was better then it has been. I actually gained pins on both travel league and Sunday night league. So, I'm happy!

That was the just of my day......didn't get one thing done when it came to stitching or quilting - but I did get some quilting in last night after I did the post.

Tomorrow is another day, and I'm going to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...