Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Decisions Decisions, One Of Those Days

Have you had one of those days? You know, the ones where you think of what you want to do, then you decide there is something else that needs done as well...before you know it, there are 3 or 4 things that you need to figure out and you give up to start another one instead....Well, that was my day.

I decided to go downstairs and get moving on more QOV quilt tops. We need have a few quilts ready for presentations before the list of request start coming in. So, I cleaned up the box I have will all the fabrics. I took out the smaller pieces to cut up. But then I couldn't decide what to do about that either. I found a couple cheater clothes in there and I thought I could figure out what to do with it.


This is what I thought I would work on. Then I realized the top cloth is smaller than I was hoping. So, I'm going to give this to someone else to work on. I have no idea how I would put that together.


I cut this panel and trying to decide if I want to sew it up the way it is, or add some fabric between them. I will have to figure out a border as well. I will have to figure this one out as well. Not sure what I will do - so I would love to hear from someone with a good idea.


So, I ended up pulling out some of the squares I was working on before. Then I went to work on a variation 9 patch. I started working on the triangles. Then it was time to call it quits for the day.

We went bowling tonight. So, I'm happy to say I did better tonight then I have been doing. I gained 2 pins on my average. I'm happy. We took 2 games. We were in the lead and I think we still are. We will be bowling the other team that is up there with us. I bowled a 186, 190, 203. That's a 579 series. All's good.

I'm enjoying being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...