Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A Day Of Sewing.....

Yep, I know - I don't sew! But I did today. I went downstairs and got the quilt ready to go to the quilters tomorrow.


I was having some help while I was cutting my quilt out.


I was cutting the one with stars. I wanted to have it cut and ready for when I felt like working on another quilt top. I will cut a few of them out for awhile.


I texted Patrick these three choices to see which ones he liked.


This one wasn't my favorite.

But this one is the one I liked and Patrick agreed. So, I worked on ironing the background fabric for the quilt I'm taking to the quilter - in between sewing these together.


I got a few of the rows done. I did sew the top two together. The next three rows are sewn together. I'll put them together tomorrow or Friday. Depends on how the day goes.

Then it was bowling time. I bowled a 171, 178, 180. I did drop a pin. The gal that was going to replace Fred can't replace him after all. She bowled today, but she won't be bowling with us after today. She got a job. So, we are back where we started from. Fred is thinking of bowling with his left hand. If he does that, it would work. It will take time to see if he does. We lost 3 games, and our handicap was higher than the other team. Go figure! They just did better then we did.

Tomorrow may or may not be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...