Sunday, November 11, 2018

A Full Day Of Bowling - And I'm Tired

This morning was up and out the door heading to Longview. Patrick decided to come along.

Patrick and I drove down to Longview for bowling. We arrived a few minutes before hand. Patrick wanted to go to Red Lobster after. We ended up bowling our other team from Fairway, but they didn't show up. Sara was back after her hip replacement. It was good to see her again. We all bowled pretty good. I bowled a lot better. I ended up with a 167, 178, 192. That was good for me. I actually worked it out pretty good.

After bowling, we went to Red Lobster. Got a good meal. Patrick even got a free dessert for being a veteran. Usually he doesn't talk about being a vet, but today he did surprise me when they asked. He told them no he wasn't retired or active, but he did serve. They honored him.

Came home and I worked on making some cinnamon and sugar pastry.


Took a couple to Dan. I didn't get the cookies I told him I'd do, but I did give him a few of these. They turned out really good.

Then it was off to moms and help her get some of her clothes down from the attic. Once that happened, my nephew called her. So, we left for bowling.

We bowled one of the better teams in the league. I was shocked that we actually won 3 games. It was really close the last game. I bowled a 185, 177, 190. That helped get my average up by one pin. Patrick on the other hand bowled a 684! I can't wait to start hitting the 200's again!!

So, I didn't get to work on my stuff, but I did get some information to file for 3 QOV quilts. I'm going to do that now.

Tomorrow is another day, to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...