Saturday, November 17, 2018

A Late Start Today

This morning - for the first time in YEARS! - I slept till 9:45 am. I must have really been tired!!

Must have been all that quilting on the black and white quilt - IN MY DREAMS!


The good news is that I'm a lot farther along then I thought I was. It's about 3/4 done now.

Since the day started later than usual, I felt like half the day was gone. Mom called and wanted to take us out to eat. We agreed but needed to get moving.

While Patrick was outside getting leaves gathered, I went downstairs to work on cutting a quilt and having it ready to work on. After cutting the quilt, I figured it was easy enough to do, and got started sewing!



Okay, so that comment I made the other day - you know the one - Yes, you can actually get a quilt top done in a day. This one is so easy and so quick, that I'll have it done tomorrow. I just need to add some stars and it will work great. I may actually do the stars with the embroidery thread on the sewing machine.

While I was down there with Sophie, she was keeping me busy. 


She was running around keeping me on edge. I love it when she goes up on the box and sits to watch. When she's exploring, then I have to keep my eyes open.  Like this morning when I pulled out my hair band, she got up on the counter and tried to run off with it. Talk about fast! If I hadn't been watching her, my hair band and her would have disappeared. 

We dropped off the leaves at Phil's, then we headed to the movie. It was the Harry Potter magic kinda movie - remember! I don't remember names!  It was okay, but left me wondering.....guess that's what they wanted since they didn't finish the movie. 

Then we picked mom up and took her to McMenamins for supper. We all had the fish and chips. Forgot how greasy they are, but they are good. 

Now we are home, and I've got to get back to quilting on Katt's black and white quilt. Which means I'm going to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!



No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...