Monday, November 19, 2018

It Was A Good Day

Today was a good day, all in all.

I started out by running just a little behind, but I made it to the Brazilian (BFF) embroidery group.


This is fun. The move I do the more I can't wait to finish it. 

After our group, I headed over to Faye's to drop off the quilt mom cut into a kit. I told her that way she didn't have to think about what she wanted to do next. So, if she wanted to work on something during the holidays, she didn't have to think about it, it's all right there for her. Told her no hurry. And there isn't. I'm working on stuff this holiday season because my family won't be around. That way those who have family don't have to worry about it. 

Came home and played a few games. 


Patrick brought the mail in, and this arrived. I'm looking forward to reading it!

I posted on Facebook our QOV fundraiser. I hope people wait till tomorrow, but if they don't that's okay too. This way we can start getting funds to help us out. We need money for the supplies. 

Tonight will be a night of quilting - again. I've been trying to get as much quilting on Katt's quilt as I can. Lately it's coming along pretty good. I really need to finish this and mail it to her. 

That makes me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...