Saturday, November 24, 2018

It's Saturday...Still No Shopping ....But A Movie

I was up and enjoying my games. Patrick stated we would be going to the movies around 11 am.

We headed out and stopped at Patrick's work to check on things. Then we went to the movies. Our movie was "Reckit Ralph goes Internet" and I really enjoyed that movie. It was a little better than the first one. I really did like the way it went.

After the movies, we headed to moms to clean out her deck. Patrick put the dead plants and pots in the back of the truck. I got her mail and cleaned out her refrigerator. I also picked up my black fabric she had. I bought a brand new bolt and she had already used some of the fabric. That's fine. Her white that we were supposed to share was taken to her quilter that does her basting. So, I won't get any of it. I paid for the black and she paid for the white. We were going to split them between us. Oh, well. I needed the black for the binding of this quilt, so brought it home.

Got home and we watched the news and the sad news of WSU getting beat. I really was hoping they could pull this out! UW isn't that good this year, so WSU got "screwed" yet again. UW always seems to kill WSU's dreams.

Sophie is trying to get rid of a cold. She's been sneezing for the last 24 hours. She's doing okay otherwise. She does want a lot of attention though. So, she sat in my lap for the past 2 hours while I played on my tablet.

Now I'm going to get moving on Katt's quilt. I have a lot more done.


I'm on the last corner. I hope to have that done tonight or tomorrow. Not sure if Patrick has plans for tomorrow, but I'm hoping I can sit and quilt before going bowling.

Looking forward to being busy quilting tonight. That will definitely keep me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...