Thursday, November 29, 2018

Off And Running

Today was another one of those days - don't PLAN!!

I was off to moms house to be there for  the maid. I arrived early and went to get mail. Sherry arrived and I thought she would be only about an hour or two. So, I called mom and did a few things for her while she was on the phone. After that, I played some of her games on pogo. Then I looked at my watch and two hours has already gone. I needed to go to Sharon's to get my quilts! I didn't think I would be that late. At first I thought I would be there at noon. NOPE, that time went by. It was 1:00 pm before I could leave.

Once I was on the road - eating the snacks in the car that are there for when I can't get lunch! I finally made it to Sharon's. Bill showed me his quilts. I got the three that where ours, and I liked the pattern he used on another one. It turned out great - but I didn't get photos, will do that tomorrow.

While I was there I was checking with Sharon on the beading patterns and kits. She told me one of the websites disappeared. We went online to check a few to see if they were still there. I'm going to check those out.

On my way home, I stopped at Whalen Quilt Works to drop off Susy's quilt. She wanted to do the binding. I need to call Ethel to see if she wants to do the binding on my 2 quilts.

Finally, got home at 4 p.m. I really haven't felt like doing much today after getting home. I will work on the quilt downstairs - tomorrow.

So, don't have much to say, just been running around all day.....So, looking forward to getting back to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...