Friday, November 16, 2018

One Of These Days..........

One of these days, I'll be back to normal. That is, if I knew what normal was. I keep hoping things will slow down, but if it did, what would I do?! I've been on "full steam ahead" for awhile!

Today I had about an hour to myself before leaving. I called Faye and told her the exciting news about how QOV finding out about our article. I filled her in on what has been coming up with QOV.

Once I was off the phone, I headed out the door. Went to Safeway (for mom) and  the post office, then Dollar Store for Thank you cards. I also picked up some Christmas boxes to give out for gifts. I needed to get some for our bowling group. I got all the bigger boxes they had.

Then it was off to the quilt shop and picked up my bolt of fabric I ordered. I then picked up 3 yards of red as well. I'm going to use those for QOV quilt tops. I like the white Rita got for me.

I headed over to moms to drop off her dessert. The quilters were there and I stayed to have lunch with them.

Once that was done, I was off to Dian's to work on eBay stuff. We listed a few more things. I've been teaching her how to list stuff, so she can do that as she goes.

I got back home and Patrick was right behind me. It was funny how that worked.

I'm going to quilt tonight. Looking forward to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...