Monday, November 5, 2018

Running Around On Monday.....

This morning I was up and getting ready to leave when I had to call Cherry. We chatted for awhile, then Art called. By the time I could get out the door it was 9:30 am. Our meeting time.

I arrived at our BFF meeting (Brazilian embroidery) at 9:45 am. There were five others there when I got there.


When I finally got working on my piece, I was able to work on my rose. It's coming along. I'm surprised in the order that we do this, but there has to be a reason for that. There were times I really didn't like what I was doing, but I think it's working.

Then it was off to drop stuff off at Phil's. Next stop was at Judy's to get the backing and batting for the quilt top I have ready. Once I did that, I headed over to Dian's because she had an offer on her auction. Trouble was, it was through the email and not the auction page. If the gal had done the offer before bidding, it could have worked out fine, but she didn't. So, she couldn't accept the offer as it was.

Finally I headed home. Got home and had a message reminding me that I have my doctors appointment for the biopsy on my arm. Should be interesting.

I washed the backing for the quilt. I also sewed the label on the finished quilt that will be given out on Wednesday. I need to iron the backing fabric and then figure out when I can go up and deliver the quilt top for quilting.

I then decided I need to get more quilting in on Katt's quilt.


So a few more stitches got added to this quilt. I had Sophie on my lap while I was working on it. I moved it three times and then got tired of working on it. It's getting done, slowly, but it's getting done.

Now it's bedtime. So, I'm calling it a night and so glad today I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...