Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The Day Before Thanksgiving

This morning I had therapy again. So, that was at 9:30 am. I was out the door early. After therapy, I went over to moms. I checked to make sure she had her ipad and phone in her bag. She didn't, so I had her put them in. I didn't want to have to send them to her. lol

I took off to Phillips afterward. From there I headed to Safeway....wow! NO parking, it was that busy. So, I parked over by the dentists office. It was okay, I needed the walk. All I needed was milk. I did pick up some orange rolls and heavy cream. Good part was getting out of there pretty fast, since I only had 3 items.

Came home and baked a lemon merange (sp?) pie. It didn't work out that well. I had too much going on at once. Oh, well. I ended up cleaning up the mess.

Today was our 36th Wedding Anniversary. Patrick came home early and gave me a beautiful necklace. I love it!! I gave him a Galaxy tablet just like mine. It turned out great. Then we went to Dairy Queen for supper, since the freeway was packed. We were going to go to the Outback, but neither one of us wanted to get stuck in the rush. It was just easier to go to Centralia.

Patrick worked on his tablet, has a few tricks that I didn't know. He's pretty good about that. He's happy with it. I played a few games while he was doing that.

Now I've got the quilt out and will put a few stitches in it. Really didn't do that much today. Wish I did, but can't say I did. I cleaned the house so that tomorrow won't be cleaning before eating. lol

I'm going back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...