Sunday, November 18, 2018

Thursday - What Can I Say....What A Day!

This morning I was out the door about 5 mins after Patrick. I was at the therapists at 8 am. Much too early for my liking. The gal wanted me to show up at 7 am and I looked at her and asked if she was crazy! lol

Then I was off to my massage therapist and had a good neck message. Before I went there, I had a good hour and a half before my appointment. So, I was glad that I brought my embroidery. First I went to McDonald's to get breakfast (sausage bisquit and chocolate milk). Then I drove to the newspaper to pick up some more papers for the article they had of our QOV group. QOV article.
Then I went for the message to be an hour early. I sat in the car and worked on my embroidery. Then it was time to go in. I enjoyed the message. Then it was time to head over to the doctors.

I arrived at the doctors to end up waiting awhile before seeing the doctor. She took the stitches out and we talked about what I needed to do to see her in January. She's moving to Olympia. I told her she wasn't getting rid of me that easily and that I would see her in January up there. She copied my medication list and gave it to me. Told me to bring that and my lab results. Said I would see her then. I also gave her the newspaper because she doesn't get the paper and I wanted her to see what I do. She was so excited and went nuts over the quilts in the article. The online version only shows one of the 3 quilts.

Then it was off to moms. We called the IRS to find out why they were STILL holding mom's refund. Mom got upset and called our congresswoman. They are now working on it for us. Should be interesting. We also got her vacuum bag working to get rid of the air, so she could take a quilt with her that needs to be quilted. Worked great. Told her I wouldn't be there tomorrow, and she wasn't too happy about that. I'll go over on Monday before she leaves on Weds.

Came home and Patrick was right behind me. I got my QOV stuff done. Now I need to work on my Gunderson Water stuff. Seems like I'm doing more paperwork or other things lately. I'm getting a lot done, but at times it really doesn't seem like it. I sent a newspaper article to Ronald Champlain since he was the one in paper.

Note: Just noticed this wasn't published. Will post it, and get back to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

A Day In Olympia

 This morning, we were up early. We wanted to relax before heading up to Olympia for our doctor appointments.  We were there by 10 am to get...