Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Yet Another Busy Day!

Today is Voting Day! Yes, I voted! Didn't help much, because a couple of people are still in.

Today was another busy day. Started out early, heading over to the doctors for by biopsy on my arm and chest. (A little painful right now). Arms fine, chest hurts. She wasn't kidding when she said it would hurt a little and sting. I couldn't believe how painful that was, but the good part was that I didn't feel a thing once she did that.

Next stop was at the Veterans Memorial Museum to check on what we are doing tomorrow. We have 2 people receiving quilts and wanted to be sure to we had chairs for tomorrow. Faye and I went over everything, then went to Staples to get card stock. We needed the card stock for certificates that we will be giving out with the quilts.

Stopped at Safeway for milk, as usual and came home.

Printed out the certificates, and found my cyan was out. So ended up printing if from the old printer. At least it worked. Then I to the point I needed to iron the quilt backing that I washed. Once that was done, I started sewing on the quilt top that mom cut and has ready to put together. All the pieces are there, and I'm sewing them up. I got 2 sets of "Flying Geese" done, and set the other 11 blocks ready to cut and sew together again before becoming Flying Geese.

Have everything ready for tomorrow. Hope it all goes well. I forgot to cook the brownies, so I'm doing that now.

It's been a busy day, but I'm still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...