Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Full Day Of Bowling

This morning I needed to get the casserole in the oven to take to our Christmas party with our Travel League. I arrived around 10:30 am not realizing I needed to be there sooner. For some reason I thought we were bowling 11:30 am or that it wouldn't take that long to get there. Guess I was wrong on both accounts. When I arrived everyone was pretty much there. I added the food to the table, and gave out my gifts to everyone on our team. I also gave a gift to Jahn, as she has been a good friend from Longview.  Then I found out her twin brother just passed away recently. They had his services this last week. He was told he had cancer, and within a month he was gone.

As for my bowling, that's a whole 'nother story! I bowled a 146, 163, 200. So, I ended up winning all 4 of my games. I did win last month, because the secretary brought me an envelope of my high game with handicap. I won $5. I was happy with that, but I couldn't win any of the spares or strikes that we put in for.


I won this cut little guy. He's a candle holder. I really like him. It's not the best picture because I took it without a flash. My bad.

Came home and cleaned up my table. Patrick was so sweet to decorate the house, that I really needed to clean up my mess by my chair. I did. This week I need to clean up my mess downstairs. I really need to get rid of a few things.


He even brought up my stuff snowman to go in the corner. I like what little he did. It's really nice. At least I will have a few things out for when the embroidery group comes.

Then it was off to bowling tonight. Bowled a team I really hate bowling. Every time something comes up. If it's not one thing it's another. And in this case it was one of their bowlers didn't show up, and didn't tell them till about 10 mins before bowling. So, one of the bowlers asked his brother to bowl, but he wouldn't be there till the second game. Which meant we would bowl the teammate blind (we had one blind as well) the first game. Then the second game he bowled. By the time it was all figured out, when they added the new bowler, it added 60 pins to there already high handicap. With our handicap at 86 and theirs started out at 207, then when they had the sub it was 266. None of us were bowling that great, so we only won the first game. After that we lost by 40-60 pins. I bowled crappy. I started with a 138, 174 and ended with a 145. Not my best night. I guess I was more frustrated with all the mess going on and not liking bowling the team, that I really didn't do well at all.. I just wanted to get the night over with.

Tomorrow is another day. No plans other then doing laundry and maybe going downstairs and cleaning a few things up. I seriously need to get rid of stuff. I have stuff I keep thinking I'm going to do, and then don't. So, if I get in the mood, I'll go clean.

Looking forward to finishing Katt's quilt too, so may sit and quilt while the laundry is going. That would be a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...