Wednesday, December 5, 2018

A Really Busy Day

First thing this morning I was out the door and off to my physical therapy. Good news is I don't have to go back.

Then it was off to moms, where I took care of her mail. We talked on the phone and before I knew it, I was out the door yet again.

As I was on my way to our QOV meeting, I received a call. The gal said it was 10:30 am and no one was there for the meeting. I told her I was 2 minutes out and would be there. There were 3 new people at the meeting. They sounded like they wanted to join. They were excited about making quilts for the Veterans. It was funny because they thought there was another group in Winlock and we told them no, there isn't another group South of Olympia other than us. We will be doing a presentation in Jan. Then we set up a day in Feb which is a Saturday. That is for Faye's grandson. Ethel took my quilt that I picked up yesterday, and will do the binding on it. So, she has all three of my quilts right now.

After the meeting I headed home, for about 1/2 an hour to get lunch and box up mom's clothes she asked for. I had it all boxed and decided to go online to do the mailing. Once all that was done, I was out the door, yet again.

This time it was to my message therapy. He really worked me over. Once that was over, I was off to the bank for mom, then to the Post Office. I couldn't figure out why there wasn't any cars, till it hit me everyone had the day off. At least the Post Office did. I almost panicked and then figured I'd take the box in anyway. I was thrilled to find out the box actually fit in the outgoing mail shoot. So, it's mailed.

Then home, which brought me to 3:30 pm. Good thing I put food in the crockpot because by the time I got home and Patrick got home, the foot was cooked and ready to eat.

Once again, it was out the door to bowling. Not my best night but I did save my average. I bowled a 145, 182, 199. We lost all 4 games. Fred practiced on left handed bowling, and I gave him a few pointers. He was doing really well! I was surprised at how quick he picked it up. So, I can at least say I got better as the night went on.

Tomorrow is another day, and I'm going to try to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...