Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Don't Know What's Up With Me

Today I shocked myself by sleeping in till 9:30 am. I rarely ever do that!! Then I got up, and couldn't get moving. I was still tired, maybe from sleeping so long.

When I finally got moving, I put a load of laundry in. Then I turned the TV on. I played for awhile and then I was up and moving around. Couldn't seem to figure out what I wanted to do.

Then by 3 pm, I was settled down and working on my cross stitch.


The good news is, I finished the bottom section. I'm not working my way back up. I will roll my bars tomorrow as I go. While I was working on this, my Seahawk needle minder came apart and now I can't find the magnet that attaches to the piece. I looked but when you think about it, if it feel between my chair, that means it's attached to something in my chair. Not as easy to find as if it fell through and down the chair. At least I could have found it on the floor, but no such luck. Patrick said he'll help me look tomorrow. I'm liking this piece. I'm hoping to get it done before the end of the year. I'm only on October, but now I have November and December designs. That will make it a straight through shot.

I did do a pie after Patrick got home. I had it all put together and in the refrigerator by the time supper was over. It needs to sit over night, so we can have it tomorrow.

I don't know what's up with me lately. The last two days have been boring. At least I thought so. I didn't do much but play games - and more then usual! I didn't want to go see Cherry, even though I thought about it. Oh, well. Hopefully it will change the rest of the week, as I have quilting to go to. I thought we had our quilting party for Thursday this week, but the emails say otherwise, so I'm wondering if we have them next week. I really can't remember! I know we have the luncheon in Centralia on Friday for moms group. They have been missing not going quilting I know. I just wasn't going to open moms house up for them and then they don't show up. Plus I have been busy on Fridays lately.

Tomorrow I'm off to Dian's and then to mom's place. I do need to stop at the shop to pick up some fat quarters for when we do have our party. Plus she has a kit for QOV group. I'm interested in seeing what it is. She said it's applique.

Okay, I'm going to call it a night. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, and I'll get out of this "slup" I seem to be in. At least I haven't given up on being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...