Sunday, December 23, 2018

Enjoyed The Day.....Just The Two Of Us

This morning we started out slow. Didn't have anything to really do today. So, we enjoyed watching TV for a bit.

Then bowling was on TV. So, "we" had to watch that - at least it wasn't a football game that wasn't the Seahawks. While "we" watched TV, I went into the computer room to get some of my secretary duties done. Paid bills and got our billing done. I'm happy with the way it came out. Next I will have to close out all this years stuff and get next years in order. I have to label my folders.

While we watched TV (before bowling), I was able to get some stitching in. Sophie thought a couple times that she could help me. I had to let her know I didn't need her help.


I'm almost done with October. Just a few more stitches on the left. Then I can get to November. I think the letters will go quick. I had to pull out my June pattern because of where the 4 patterns line up. I needed to see who the leaf goes that is right under the "M". I really thought I could figure it out with Aug, but that wasn't the case.

Then I had Patrick go outside and let me take a picture of the quilt. Ethel got it bound and I picked it up on Friday. Which was nice, because I can wash it before giving it away on the 2nd.


I like the way it came out. I have a couple more of these I will be doing. It was fun to do. It looks better close up.

We were out the door early to get to Safeway before bowling. We had a potluck to do at bowling. Then it was time to bowl.......I at least did better tonight tonight, but that's not saying much. I bowled a 153, 153, and a 173. At least it was in the 150's and above. I need to get back on track! We lost all 4 games though. Good thing we won the first quarter, 'cause we aren't doing that good the second quarter!

Now it's time to call it a night and be thankful I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!=

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...