Friday, December 21, 2018

My Day To Myself

Today I got up and got laundry started. Then I played a few games. Cleaned up a little.

Then I sat down and mom called. I helped her with some computer stuff. And that's when I got to looking at one of my ancestors...that lead to one thing....then another.

Before I knew it I was entering all about the Little family and then I got off to the Tuttle family. I'm back to the 1600's. I have Tuttle in my family, and I got off in all directions of the Little family.

So, all in all, I really didn't do much - other than enter 100 names into the family tree.

Tonight is another night, and I'm going to pull out my cross stitch and get it going. I should have done it more today. So, I'm going to get off the computer and get it done.

That's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...