Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Not My Best Day

This morning I was up with Patrick and out the door about 10 mins after him. I had to meet mom's cleaning lady at the house. Of course she was there before I was. I let her in and then headed to give Art his gift. Stayed and chatted with him.

Then on the way back from walking over there, I picked up moms mail. Got back to the house and started cutting out the kit that Rita gave us for QOV.


This is the kit that we received. Of course I went through the fabrics and marked them as "Fabric 1," "Fabric 2" all the way to 7 different fabrics. Then I cut as the instructions said - to Fabric 4. On fabric 2, I messed up. I cut wrong and messed up the cutting. So, I went to Rita's to see if she had the fabric - NOPE. Then went to Sister's to see if they had it. NOPE - they had 4 of the fabrics that are in the kit - but not the one I needed. So, I bought a different fabric for it.

When Sherri was done with cleaning, I left. I went to the quilt shop - like I said - then went to the Dollar Store. Had to get a brown bag for tomorrow. I ended up buying a about 50 bags! Don't know what I'm going to do with all those bags, but oh, well.

Came home and cut some bars for Cherry and took her some for Christmas goodies. I gave her some pumpkin bar. Then came home to Sophie who thought I was gone for days. Patrick came home early and took a nap. I watched Hallmark channel and worked on my QOV paperwork. Need to get some things done before the 2nd.

Then it was time to go bowling. We had a gift exchange - where we had to strike in order to get our gift. I was 5th from last. Anyway, today was not a good day of bowling! I bowled a 137, 157, 157. That got me another pin lower than I was. Not my 2 weeks for bowling - should just give it up! Miss dad not being there to comment. We lost 3 games again. None of us were really one. Fred was bowling left handed. He didn't do so good, but he will get there. He's pretty quick at figuring it out.

Not my best day......been crying off and on today. All anyone had to do was say something about Christmas and I was in tears. Even at the bowling alley! Really not my day.

Tomorrow is another day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...