Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Oops, Missed Yesterday.......

Okay, I missed yesterday. So, I guess I better get moving on what happened the last two days.

I started yesterday by going to our Brazilian embroidery meeting. We all had a good time. Chatting as usual. I was working on my rose piece.


I'm working on the petal that is over the work. It took me FOREVER to get the bullion to work. First it was too long, then it was took tight...you get the picture.

After that I went to Dian's to help her mail out her two summer spreads she sold to the same person. She wasn't sure what to do, so I helped her out. Friday we will sell her quilt.

Came home and Bill called to say he had my quilt done. So, I had to go downstairs and get the quilt top done.


Thankfully it was this far along.


So, I added the borders. The red on the red side and the blue on the other. I had it all ready to go to the meeting today.

Which brings me to today. I was ready to go this morning. Called Bill and told him I would meet him at our QOV meeting. Took the quilt top up to exchange for the one he finished. Everyone was surprised to see me and it was good to chat with a few of them.


I took a couple pictures of the panel quilts that the gal on the right did. She has a way of making the panels look awesome. She only does the eagle panels. She really knows how to figure out how to make it work.

Then I came home. It felt good to get back home. I pulled out my QOV paperwork and checked to see what I needed to do for our meeting tomorrow. I was working a excel program to keep track of all the ones in trello. That way I have another backup list. I can be able to look at what I have that way. I got it all done, and then this afternoon I saw that I have another request if not 2. I'll check it out and add it to what I have.

Now I just worked on my to-do list. That's my list for tomorrow. I'm going to 4 different places! I also sat down and worked on some Christmas cards. I have a lot more to do, but it's a start.

I'm still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...