Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Spent The Morning With Dian

This morning I was up with Patrick. He asked me to do a casserole like the one I did the other day. I had most of it together, and just needed to add the other stuff. So, I pulled it out of the refrigerator, then I added the corn and frozen tatter tots. I had it all set for him. All he had to do was cook it at work.

Headed to Staples for the last gift for Patrick.

Then I enjoyed about an hour getting ready to leave. I got moms gifts from Katt as well as the other stuff I had of hers. Then I headed over to Dian's. I told her she should have called me last Friday, because I completely forgot to go over! We laughed about it. Told her next time to call me. Then we got to work and posted her books, summer spreads, and dolls on eBay. We got a lot done today. I believe we posted about 12 items in about 3 hours. We had to take some photos and get it ready to post. Once we got the photos done, then we got busy posting her stuff on eBay. She likes it when I type, because I type a lot faster than she does. We do get a lot done. She's good with the photos and ideas.



Dian gave me this book. I love it!

After that, I headed to the quilt shop. I collected the quilt kit that was donated to our QOV group. It's browns and blues. I like it. Debated on working on it. I think I will cut the fabrics and give the applique work to mom, Susy and myself. Once the applique is done, then we could get it put together, and Susy's really good about doing that. I'll chat with her tomorrow on it. If she goes to the meeting.

Then it was off to moms house to get her mail and papers. I went through the mail and organized it for her. I tried calling her but she wasn't answering.

Came home. I was going to stop and get Art a gift card, but decided I can do that tomorrow on the way to quilting. I just need to remember that. Plus I realized after Patrick asked me if I watered moms plants that I didn't, so may need to stop back at moms tomorrow to get them watered.


Was able to get a few more stitches in on the October section. I'm about ready to roll it, so took a photo of this part. It's coming along great. I really do want to work on it some more.

BUT that wasn't to be. Had bowling tonight.....AND I really, really don't want to talk about it!! I bowled so bad!! I couldn't find my lines. I'd hit my mark and miss. I had so many opens it wasn't funny!! I bowled 136, 149, 151. That dropped my average 3 pins!! I'm now at 177.....and not happy about it! I almost didn't get a 100 in the second the way I was going. I had a 70 in the 7th frame!! UGH! - Don't want to talk about it.

So, tomorrow is another day. Then our luncheon on Friday. It's the holiday season and I need to figure out a couple more gifts. UGH. At least I'm keeping up with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...