Saturday, December 22, 2018

Went Shopping Today Of All Days

This morning Patrick and I wanted to get out early. We went up to Costco to pick up the Prime Rib they have with all the garlic and stuff. Dad used to do that part, and we would cook it. Dad loved his Prime Rib. He would buy a big one and we'd have plenty to eat. It was busy, and things were packed. We didn't buy a lot. But we didn't have to wait too long to get through the line. I noticed a few others were there for the Prime Rib too.

We got home and headed back out the door to the movies. We went to see the new "Bubble Bee" movie. I really enjoyed that. We found out how he got his name. It's a good movie, so if you get the chance go see it. I tend to like movies like this. They are fun with plenty of action. Trouble was I had to go to the bathroom when the action started! Never fails!!

Came home and cooked and cleaned the kitchen.

After supper I was able to put a few stitches in on my cross stitch.


I was able to get more done on this piece. I'm still in October, but it's coming along. I'm close to being done with October. I have the left side to finish and then I can put the word "Autumn" in. I really like this piece, so it's coming along when I get the chance to work on it. Trouble is, there is this part to finish, and then roll it again to finish Decemeber's part. I really would love to have this done by the end of the year, but that might not happen.

Plus Katt's quilt needs to get done as well. I'm working on it. At least today I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!


No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...