Saturday, December 8, 2018

Went To A Play At Evergreen Playhouse

Today started out like most days. Patrick was enjoying sleeping in, and I was playing my games.

After he got up, I sent him shopping for a few things since I needed supplies for the casserole I'm doing tomorrow. While he was off doing that, I was heating some nuts and chocolate in a crockpot. It took about an hour to melt, and then another 15 mins after I stirred it. The next thing was scooping them out on wax paper to cool. I made about 75 chocolate clusters. They taste really good too. But they do take a lot of different chocolates.

After that, I started the stew. Patrick picked up stew meat and I started cooking it. I like to have it cook most of the day. It tastes better that way. We used the potatoes from his garden, so he didn't have to buy any more.

While I was doing all the cooking, Patrick was wrapping gifts. Then he boxed up his dads gifts and Katt's gifts. They are boxed and ready to be mailed. Bet that's going to cost us.

We enjoyed a Scrooge movie that was done by Disney. I hadn't seen it before. It was different.

I quilted more on the Black and White quilt. Almost to the corner, which I believe is the second corner.


I'm thinking about what I will do for the black border, as it's a lot wider. I know she just wants straight lines, so I'll try and see how far apart I want them.

Then it was time to go to the play at the Evergreen Playhouse theater in Centralia. I tried to get the photo off my phone, but not luck. It was "Scrooge the Musical" and very, very good. I really enjoyed it, and was surprised at how well they went from one scene to the next. I love going to the theater lately. This is more fun at times then seeing a movie. The people in the plays are really good. 

I'm ready for tomorrow, I think. I have the casserole meat done, and mixed with the cream of chicken. I'll add the beans and then the tatter tots tomorrow and bake it. I have my gift boxes ready, just need to add some clusters. Then I think I'm good. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

So, now it's late, and time to go to bed. I may not be doing hand work tomorrow, because it's a double duty day of bowling. I will try. Patrick said he may surprise me and decorate the house.

Tomorrow I'll be thinking of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...