Sunday, January 13, 2019

A Day Of Double Bowling

This morning I was up and enjoying my time. Patrick got up and was eating when I realized I had 45 mins to get moving. So, I went and took my shower and was out the door in a short time. Had to be at the bowling alley for our travel league.

I arrived in time, and got a little irritated with the other team, they took over all the seating in our area. They put their coats on one chair and went and sat in another chair the whole time. So, we took over the table even with their stuff all over the place. They got the idea and picked up their stuff. We weren't bowling them, because the team we were to bowl didn't show up, and the team we were to bowl didn't show up, so they put the two of us together. I bowled better. Didn't change my average though. I bowled a 157, 168, 180. At least I was going up and not down.

Came home and enjoyed a couple hours of being home. I worked on my beading because I didn't want to take anything else out and work on it. I will work on Katt's quilt tomorrow, after I put the labels on two quilts tomorrow.


I was able to get another 3 rows done. I like the way this one is coming. I'm really happy with this one. I can't wait to get the birds started.

Then it was off to bowling again. At least both times we were at Fairway in Centralia. We won 3 games. Not real sure how we lost the last one, but I'm thinking they bowled better and Nick didn't get his average by about 40 pins. I bowled a 189, 202, and 194. I'm back to what I can do. I gained a pin on my average, so I'm happy it's going back up. It was going down.

While I was at the bowling alley I found out that the one we are presenting a quilt to on Wednesday got sick and they were getting ready to take him to the hospital. Jim said the doctor was there, and she was checking him out. So, he will find out tomorrow if we need to post-pone giving him his quilt. At this rate, I'm not sure how that will work.

Beading is stitching, so I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...