Wednesday, January 30, 2019

All Over The Place Today

Today was one of those days where I started one thing and another comes up.

I went downstairs to work on a kit for the QOV sew day. I started out with an idea.....


I thought about this, but it's WAY too BUSY. So much for that thought. I have so many 4" squares it isn't funny anymore. Gave up on thinking about this. Mom was going to cut some of her off white fabric for me. Then I'll rethink this. I was thinking of all one color on the snowball. I'll figure it out later.

So, then I started cutting another top with a yellow-brown as the background. I had the blue done with some of the background done. Then the phone rang. Oh, before that I called Faye because she made this quilt I was cutting. Then talked to Sharon to double check on going to her place tomorrow. We won't make it to Snip Wreck beads in Olympia. We will do that another day. We are going to go over the patterns I have for what to work on.

Then it was time to wash and clean the backing fabric. I washed the red first and realized I wanted the grey instead. So, I had to hurry up and get it dried to have it ready for tomorrow.

Then it was time to go bowling tonight. I really need to get back to normal! I bowled a 154, 148, 200.  I'm doing some dumb stuff. I was hitting my leg. Then I was turning my body. And according to Patrick I was swing my butt weird. I finally behaved and got back to the beginning on the last game. I didn't loose any pins on my average. We won 2 games. They kicked our butt the last game.

All in all, I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...