Sunday, January 27, 2019

Enjoyed The Day

This morning I played games. I just wanted to relax and really didn't want to do much. So, I played games. Patrick slept in, so I didn't get my shower till around 11 am. I didn't mind because I had the morning to myself and Sophie.

Patrick turned on bowling. I sat at the table and worked on my bead work. I really can't see what the photo shows. It's coming along and it is starting to show up better.


The bird's head doesn't look right, but when you look up close it does. I think the colors I got in the kit should have been easier to see. Even the photo doesn't show as good as it should.

After doing 3 more rows, I decided to go work on cross stitch.


I finished the duck and worked on the framing of the next piece. I'm getting there. I was happy to be able to finish that part before it was time to go bowling.  I was a little worried I was a little off on the frame work, but they came out great. So, I'm happy I can keep going.

Then it was time to go bowling. I bowled a 170, 156, 182. I was having trouble in the beginning. I really wasn't on the mark tonight. Patrick bowled a 606 tonight. I would love to be back up there. We won 3 games. We lost the game where I bowled a 156. It feels good to be able to win again. There for awhile we were in the bottom of the pack. Even though we won the first quarter we still need to get moving and win.

Tomorrow I need to get the QOV quilt top done. I've got to pick up the back and batting for 2 quilt tops. I will be going to see Sharon on Thursday, so I need to get it all ready for that. If I have one quilt done and ready to go, then I'm okay with that.

It's good to be back on track and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...