Saturday, January 26, 2019

Enjoyed A Trip To Portland

This morning we were up and out the door. We headed down to Jansen Beech in OR. Just outside of Portland.

We thought we were going to the mall there, but found they changed the mall to a lot of shops outside. We had a walk around to the different shops. I bought some clothes. We went to best buy to find Patrick a stereo system. We ended up buying some CD's instead. They didn't have what we wanted and they were clearing out the CD's. I have a CD player downstairs and it would be nice to have a few more CD's. I want to change my ipod but can't figure out how to do that. Will check with my son.

We then went to the Spaghetti Factory down in Portland. It used to be called John's Landing but they changed it. Not only did they change that, they changed the area were we used to go. There are TONS of apartments all around the Spaghetti Factory. It was shocking at how it's in a crowed area now when it was in an open area.

We headed home. Come home and played with Sophie.


I was able to get the squirrel done. I worked on getting the pumpkin area in order. I needed to turn it.


The good news is that I have this area to finish and then it's done. I really am getting closer to getting this done! It's coming along great.

So, after a full day in Portland I was still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!=

No comments:

A Day In Olympia

 This morning, we were up early. We wanted to relax before heading up to Olympia for our doctor appointments.  We were there by 10 am to get...