Thursday, January 10, 2019

It Felt Good To Be Home

Today felt good to be home. I didn't go anywhere, but I did get company.

I started out with watching Sophie running all over the place. Couldn't get her to calm down. Every time I went down the hall, a herd of horses took off past me (yeah, Sophie).

Once that was over, I got cooking. Patrick was wanting his mom's "Chocolate Chip Date Cake" for awhile, so I made that.

Then I decided I needed to work on my beading chart. So, I sat down and worked on the 26 rows.


I needed to write down the colors and how many beads. That took quiet a while. It took time just to get to 26 rows.

Then I wanted to get working on the beads. First I took the beads I have and labeled the tubes that Sharon gave me. Put the beads in the tubes and was now ready to work on my piece.

=

Got three more rows and then found a mistake - that black spot on the end. So, I'm going to take it all out tomorrow and try again. Not sure why that happened but bet I will figure it out tomorrow. I just don't like doing things when I know there is a mistake, so it's coming out. No matter what. 

Faye came over to drop off the thumb drive and some patterns. I gave her the backing and batting that I picked up from Judy. She needed another back and batting and was wondering if Judy had one for her. I just figure it will be awhile before I work on the other ones, so I decided to go ahead and give them to her. 

I got back to working on my beads. I really do need to fix that, and it's going to drive me nuts. lol 

I'm (in a way) Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...