Wednesday, January 9, 2019

One Busy Week

This morning I was up just as Patrick was leaving. I had to get moving so I could get up to Olympia.

I guess before I say what today was like, I should say why I didn't blog last night. It was one busy day, and I just was so tired, blogging didn't cross my mind.

So, here I go - I started out getting up with Patrick. I was out the door by 8:30 am to get to the dentist. I thought they were going to work on my implants but it turned out it was a cleaning. So, I had to schedule another appointment for the molds. Then I found out I had to see the dentist that put the posts in....which had me waiting and waiting for one thing or another. After an hour of being there, I headed to the post office. From the post office it was the bank, and Judy's. I picked up the back and batting for 3 quilts. Next was Dian's for 4 hours to help with her eBay sells. Once that was done, I was over to Rita's and gave her all my cross stitch fabric that didn't sell. I did get $10 from Judy for what did sell, but that wasn't much. I left Rita's and went to meet up with Sandy because she made 2 pillow cases for QOV. They are awesome. Got home at 4 pm, and then went downstairs to work on the quilt top that I needed to get done. I even started another quilt top that I thought I could get done for today....no such luck. But it took me till 10 pm to have the quilt top done for Bill.

Okay, now back to today. I was up to the Kaiser Center to get my blood test done. Once that was done, I went to look for another doctor. I was lucky enough to get one that sounds good for me. I will find out when I see her, but not sure when that will be.

Headed back toward Costco to where Sharon and Bill live. I arrived, gave Bill the quilt tops to quilt and then Sharon and I worked on beading. She was helping me learn beading. This kit I have, is different from the beading she does.


This is the 4 bead way. She does poyetes (sp) and I want to learn that. We started this one and I learned a lot. I'm happy with what I learned so far. I'm going to work on this tomorrow. 


I started row 4 before quitting. I'm going to do a "word sheet" so I know what I need to do and when. 

I came home about 4 pm and got supper. We then went over to moms to get her mail. I need to pay a couple bills for her. 

We had bowling tonight, so after moms, went bowling. I bowled pretty good to start but then I went down the tubes! I bowled a 201, 176, 150. At least I didn't loose a pin on average. We did win 3 games, I wasn't the only one that didn't do good the 3rd game. 

Now, I'm beat, and ready to call it a night! I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...