Saturday, January 19, 2019

Shopping And Stitching

We were up early. I got some laundry going.

Then we headed out to go bowling. We were scheduled to pre-bowl for Wednesday at noon today. We did okay. Poor Denise is having trouble getting back up there with her bowling. I did a little better as I went along. I bowled a 158, 178, 189.  I beat Patrick the last two games but he beat me in series. We don't know how we did because they didn't have our averages and handicap yet. So, we will just have to wait and see next Sunday night.

After bowling we headed up to Olympia to look for a new dishwasher. Ours is really bad. I'm actually surprised it's still working. Patrick took it apart a while back and parts started falling off. He got it all set up so it would work. It's been running for about 2 months since he "fixed" it. We bought one and brought it home. Patrick will install it on Monday while I'm off to embroidery and at mom's house while the cleaning lady cleans. So, it's going to be on heck of a busy Monday.

Then we headed to Costco. We did some shopping as well as get some gas in the truck. Came home and unloaded. We were able to get a few things we needed. We didn't get any meat, because we need to clean out the freezer outside. We'll weed it down so we can defrost the freezer.

I decided to sit and work on my beading.


I added 2 rows. I don't know what I did wrong the first time I worked those rows, but I ended up taking them out. I couldn't believe it. No matter how many times I counted I was counting more then what I should have had. So, I cut them out and re-did the 2 rows. Now I'm back on track, and I need to pay more attention so I stay on track. Not liking taking out as much as I put in. Reminds me too much of my crocheting. I called it quits once I got the 2 rows in.


I then went to sit down and work on my cross stitch. I'm happy to report I got quiet a bit done. It's getting there.

So, I can call today as good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...